Returns & Refunds Policy
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 3 days without giving any reason provided the products are sealed, unused & in pristine condition.
The withdrawal period will expire after 3 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
Web address: Your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement needs to be recorded by contacting customer care at email@example.com
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 3 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 3 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Returns may be considered upon delivery by Mauritel and subject to the following conditions:
– If the Customer notes that the delivery box is not sealed or is damaged at the time of delivery.
– If an out of box failure is noted for the particular product upon testing at time of delivery.
-If there is a mismatch between the product ordered and the delivered one.
– For the conditions mentioned above:
– The Customer must refuse delivery and must immediately return the product(s) to the Mauritel Delivery agent.
– The Customer understands that the second delivery depends on stock availability, and where stock is available, the product will be delivered to the Customer within 3 Business Day.
After delivery, the Customer must notify Mauritel as soon as reasonably possible once he becomes aware of any defect in the operation of a product by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any request for return will be considered solely based on the manufacturer’s and/or the distributor’s warranty conditions attached to the product including the following conditions:
– The Customer must bring the defective product to an Authorized Services Centres listed on our website together with the warranty card attached to the product.
– The Customer agrees neither to, nor allow any other party to modify or tamper the product and/or the packaging. Any evidence of tamper will be tantamount to material breach by the Customer and Mauritel shall have no obligation to accept back the product.
– Goods once delivered and sold are not exchangeable and non-refundable. However, based on a case to case basis we will do our best to consider the Customer’s request for exchange, based on the following requirements:
- the request is made less than 3 days after the delivery is completed
- the product needs to be brand new and not used.
- the packaging needs to be in perfect condition.
- the product presents a manufacturing default and is covered by our standard limited warranty