You acknowledge that Mauritel reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse or terminate access to the Site by you at any time.
Whilst Mauritel takes care to ensure the accuracy of the Content, to the extent permitted by law, Mauritel assumes no legal liability for and does not warrant that the information contained on this website is accurate or complete, or that these web pages will be free from errors or that its availability will be uninterrupted and Mauritel hereby expressly disclaims and excludes all express and implied warranties terms or conditions not stated herein, so far as such exclusion or disclaimer is permitted under the applicable law. Mauritel excludes all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by any errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause but this disclaimer is without prejudice to any claims for fraudulent misrepresentation, personal injuries or death.
Restrictions on use of content
The Content of this web site and all copyright and other intellectual property rights therein belong to Mauritel or its Content providers. You are hereby granted permission to access the Site and print a copy of the Content as a record of your visit. All other use of the Site and its Content, including modification, publication, transmission, creation of derivative works, incorporation into another web site or reproducing the Site or the Content (whether by linking, framing or any other method) is not permitted without Mauritel’s prior express written consent.
Submissions of information
Please do not send Mauritel any information or material you consider to be confidential or proprietary information, such as business or product ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques.
By submitting any material or information to Mauritel, you agree:
- that such material or information is not confidential or proprietary and Mauritel shall be free to use any such information in any manner for any purpose without charge or liability to you and you agree not to take any action against Mauritel in relation to the use of such material or information;
- that you own or have unrestricted rights to the material or information submitted to Mauritel and you shall indemnify and render Mauritel harmless against any and all claims, suits proceedings, expenses, recoveries and damages including court costs and lawyers fees and expenses of any type whatsoever, brought against Mauritel in connection with infringement of third party rights in respect of the material or information that you submitted;
- to take reasonable steps to ensure that the material or information is free from any known computer viruses, or other contaminants, including but not limited to any code or instructions that may be used to modify, damage, disable or compromise the security of this web site, or Mauritel’s computer systems or networks.
Posting or transmitting to or from the Site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law, is prohibited.
This web site was created for viewers in the Republic of Mauritius. Any interpretation of its content, claims or disputes (of whatever nature and not limited to contractual issues) shall be limited to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Mauritian Courts under Mauritian law.
Trademarks and service marks
Although Mauritel, the Mauritel logo, and any other trademarks or service marks shown on this Site are owned by Mauritel or other third party owner, no trademark or service mark may be used as a hyper-link without prior written permission. Any unauthorized use of the trademarks or service marks is prohibited. Access to this site does not imply any grant of rights to use any Mauritel trademarks or registered trademarks and no licenses or right to use are granted by implication estoppel or otherwise in respect of any copyrights, patents, trademarks, services marks in relation to this web site.
Acceptance of these terms
Links to third-party Web sites
This Site may provide links to other third-party web sites. Mauritel makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this Site.
Because Mauritel has no control over such sites, you acknowledge and agree that Mauritel is not responsible for the availability of such external sites and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites.
It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malware, and other items of a destructive nature.
References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of any third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you, and do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of, or affiliation with the third party or its products and services.
Mauritel makes no representation or warranty as to any third-party content, products or services, and you agree that Mauritel shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such third-party content, products or services available on or through any such site.
Posting to Mauritel’s other online properties
Any content posted to Mauritel message boards, forums, feedback mechanisms or similar content areas is the sole responsibility of the person supplying the content, and Mauritel assumes no responsibility to control such content.
Opinions expressed in Mauritel message boards, forums, feedback mechanisms and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors, and not necessarily those of Mauritel. All messages posted or submitted to a message board, forums or content areas shall be treated as Non-Confidential Information.
What you can’t post
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
Participation in promotions and other site activities
If you choose to use the Site or participate in a promotion or other Mauritel-sponsored activity (“Website Activity”), you agree to comply with any rules or regulations governing such Website Activity. Additionally, as a condition of your continued participation in the Website Activity, you agree not to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- Harm minors in any way
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Web Site Activity
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements)
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another person or entity; or
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
You agree that violation of any of the foregoing will result in your immediate disqualification from participation in the Web Site Activity and may result in additional legal actions being taken by Mauritel.
Disclaimer of Warranties
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW MAURITELAND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY, USE, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE CONTENT OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER WEB SITES LINKED TO OR FROM THE SITE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL OR USE OF THIS SITE. THE CONTENT OF THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Mauritel AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM MAURITEL SHALL BE DEEMED TO ALTER THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, OR TO CREATE ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION.
Limitation of liability
Mauritel may modify, suspend, withdraw or discontinue the Content, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. You agree that Mauritel shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, withdrawal or discontinuance of the Content. Mauritel may at any time revise these Terms by updating this posting.
By continuing to use the Site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and you agree to periodically visit this page to determine the then current website Terms to which you are bound.
Notices to you
Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. Mauritel may also provide notices of changes to these Terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Site.
You agree that Mauritel, in its sole discretion, may terminate or restrict your use or access to this Site (or any part thereof) for any reason, including, without limitation, that Mauritel believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms, or the terms, conditions, or rules of a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion contained within the Site.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Mauritel and govern your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and Mauritel relating to your use of this Site.
You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase products or services, participate in a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion, participate in a Mauritel-sponsored Developer Program or service, or use or download software.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or ineffective by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government or by the final determination of any court, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision of the Terms. The failure of Mauritel to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Please report any violations of these Terms to Mauritel at email@example.com
These terms are subject to revision without notice. These terms were last updated on 16-03-2021